The range of Microclima thermal energy meters, both compact and split, can now be ordered with the new low-consumption LoRaWAN long-distance communication module, specifically designed for IoT applications.
The module transmits the characteristic data of thermal energy and alarms and is designed to manage up to three secondary meters with one single radio interface.
The module features a built-in NFC interface for local programming.
This new addition provides the most important advantages of LoRaWAN technology:
- Long range bidirectional transmission
- Low power consumption for long battery life
- Natively secure technology, with double encryption key
- Open standards and open source
- Interoperability with a wide ecosystem of compatible products (LoRa Alliance)